THIS CDL OFFER IS FOR THE HAMMOND INDIANA LOCATION *** We offer .52cpm (hub miles) to start; $1,500 sign on bonus; $25-$50 roadside inspection bonus; $100 Driver of the Month bonus ***
2014 – 2015 Western Star Equipment!!!
Must pass all DOT screening criteria.
Tractor-trailer truck drivers to transport Petroleum products from one location to another including the Northeast and the New York area. Drivers will be home on weekends and assigned trucks with no slip seating.
1. Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
2. Follow appropriate safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods.
3. Inspect loads to ensure that cargo is secure.
4. Maintain logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
5. Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles.
6. Obtain receipts or signatures for delivered goods and collect payment for services when required.
7. Check all load-related documentation for completeness and accuracy.
Driver Minimum Requirements
1. Valid Class A CDL.
2. 2 years experience driving tractor-trailer trucks.
3. At least 23 years of age.
4. Willing to obtain TWIC and Hazmat certifications.
5. Clean driving record.
6. .Ability to learn detailed information about products offered.
Driver Preferred Qualifications
1. TWIC certification.
2. Hazmat certification.
Apply Today! Contact BIG 4 Trucking, Inc. Recruiter ~ Chris Coppinger at 219-798-3735 contact me about an interview and application