It's frustrating running miles you don't get paid for isn't it?
How about planning that family trip months in advance just to be told at the last minute you don't have enough home time to take it?
Do the recruiters promise you the moon and the stars but the dispatchers leave you stuck in the mud?
Running the NE states so much you're developing an accent?
We at Mad River know you deserve better. If you have a good MVR, at least 2 years of experience, are able to keep clean, accurate paper logs and you want to run 2400-3000mi/week, we can offer you:
- WEEKENDS AT HOME (only run them if you want)
- Pre-planned 1-person dispatching (no 2-3 hour waiting on your next load & you will have 1 person dispatching you.)
- Some runs through the house during the week
- NO NORTHEAST!!
- $300 bonus your first 30,000 mi.
- 1/2cpm raise, $850 bonus, plus a week of vacation every 60,000mi!!!
- .40cpm to start
- $100 for every clean DOT inspection
- Monthly safety & clean log cash drawing!
- Monthly Saftey & Compliance bonus package
- Detention, Stop off, Breakdown and Layover pay
- Paid Holidays
- PTO days
- Health/dental/vision & optional AFLAC insurance
- No touch freight
- No HAZMAT!
- Company paid cell phone
- All lumpers & scales paid!
- Paper Logs
- and more.....More questions and concerns? Contact Thomas in our Safety Dept. at 937-531-4858.