Sharp Transportation has been in business for over 32 years. We started as a small town company that has grown to be Nationwide. We are based in Northern Utah and run throughout the Western United States. As a company we understand you want miles, home time, to be paid, and to know that your safety is of top priority. We offer predictable home time, competitive starting wages, weekly pay, and the miles you deserve.
How we pay:
Pay is based on experience, starting wages have recently gone up!
- Depending on how you'd like to run you could average $70,000-$95,000 in your first year.
- Monthly safety and production bonuses are offered that average $350-$400.
- We offer annual increases as well as weekly pay
- Sign on bonus of $2,000 paid out in 4 increments of $500 for your first year.
- Paid layover, detention, and breakdown pay
- One day paid Orientation
How we run:
Consistent freight-you want miles, you'll get them!
- We run dry van and reefers. No doubles, triples, or hazmat.
- Solo drivers average 10,000-13,000 miles a month, more possible!
- All our equipment are comfortable late models, complete with APU's, refrigerators, room for a microwave, and fold down bunks.
- All trucks are equipped with Drivewyze, Omnitracs Electronic Logs, and DriveCam Cameras.
- Fuel cards cover fuel, DEF, and scale tickets
- Pre-Planned Dispatch=less time at the dock waiting
- Professional and friendly staff
- Medical, Dental, and Vision offered the first of the month after 60 days of employment
- 401K after 30 days, the company matches 4% every payroll
- $1,000 bonus offered for driver referrals
- Life insurance and Teledoc visits are paid for all full time employees.
- Rider program
- Pet friendly, no breed restrictions, no deposits
- Paid vacations
We offer additional optional touch freight loads that can get you on average an extra $250-$300 per load. Lightweight products (4lbs-10lbs), you offload the freight onto rollers and that's it!
Backhauls may differ, however the majority of the loads are drop and hook. You don't spend a whole day waiting to be loaded/unloaded.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have an active CDL class A
- Must have at least one year of Class A driving experience
- No major tickets or accidents in the past 3 years