Maverick Transportation is hiring and ready to help you grow your professional driving career!
Maverick Transportation is celebrating over 43 years of success, service and support and invite you to join us today! Professional CDL-A dedicated Specialized Boat Hauling truck drivers and dock workers receive excellent home time and many advantages with our dedicated opportunities. How does a career look The Maverick Way®? It offers top of the line equipment, unmatched pay, and the best hands-on training around. Let’s get started.
Check Out Our Top Tier Health Benefits! NOW Going into Effect, the First of the Month After Just 30 Days of Employment and You’ll Earn Your Paid Time Off MONTHLY!
- Earn up to $88,000
- $1,000 PRE (Pre-employment evaluation) and $1,000 Flatbed Business Unit Training (6+ months OTR)
- $750 PRE (Pre-employment evaluation) and $700 Flatbed Business Unit Training (students)
- Weekly Guarantee Pay and Pay for Performance Bonus
- Up to 2,500+ miles/week
- Runs Possible 48 States + Canada
- Top of the line equipment!
Job Benefits and Advantages:
- Affordable, Industry-Leading Health Insurance Plan that goes into effect the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment!
- Employee Support Programs
- In Truck Wi-Fi for $5 per week on the reliable First Net Network
- Earn your PAID time off Monthly! (Begin earning PTO in your 3rd month of employment)
- Driver Holiday Pay (6 PAID holidays each year!)
- PAID Life Insurance
- Dental, Vision and Disability/Accident Coverage
- Cancer Coverage
- 401(k) + Match
- Paid PRE (Pre-employment evaluation) Pay and Training!
- Monthly Technology Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- GI Bill™ OJT approved
- 1,000-$2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Based upon experience of hired driver
- Drivers who are considered a rehire are not eligible for the referral bonus payout
- $500 Non-CDL Referral Bonus
- Includes securement, technicians, and office positions.
Dedicated CDL-A Specialized Boat Hauling Truck Driver Qualifications:
- Must live within dedicated hiring area
- Minimum 21 years old
- Valid CDL-A required
- 6+ months OTR required