As a part of Meadow Lark's owner operator program, you are a part of the family. Never be known as a number – only by your name.
Are you tired of feeling like a number? Are you getting the miles you deserve? Then come join the Meadow Lark Family!
Flatbed, Dry Van & Heavy Haul positions available in freight lanes all 48 states.
CDL CLASS A OWNER OPERATORS WANTED TO DRIVE FOR A COMPANY WHERE FAMILY MATTERS!!!
Are you interested in an owner operator job that treats you like an individual?
In our owner operator program, you’ll be able to choose your home time, access dedicated lanes, and receive personal support and training. Additionally, our drivers don’t compete against each other – Meadow Lark drivers are treated equally internally.
And our program can increase your earnings, too. The sign on process is expedited to get you on the road right away, and once you’ve joined the program you can expect consistent weekly pay, bonus opportunities, and discounts.
Other benefits include health insurance options, safety training, and a personal dispatcher who cares about your individual success. Keep reading for the full list of benefits available through our owner operator program.
- ACCESS TO 70,000+ SHIPMENTS ANNUALLY
- SET YOUR HOME TIME
- OVER 20 MILLION PAID MILES LAST YEAR
- Dedicated Lanes
- Personal Dispatcher: A personal relationship with your dispatcher who cares about you and your success, fits your equipment type and lanes.
- Expedited Sign-On
- Longevity Bonus
- Various Awards
- 24/7 Support
- Safety Compliance
- Fuel Card Program
- Discounts, Tires, Fuel
- Training Program
- Weekly Pay
- Health Insurance Options
- DEDICATED LANES: Choose local, regional or over the road runs.
- SIGN-ON: Expedited to get you on the road.
- SUPPORT: 24/7 support for any need.
- GREAT PAY: Increase your potential earnings, receive consistent income.
- FUEL: Comdata fuel card program.
- AWARDS: Driver of the month and year, safety awards, longevity.
- ONBOARDING: Receive great training on payroll and safety.
- NO COMPETITION: Internally all drivers are treated equal.
- SAFETY: Work with a safety director who was a former driver and is driven to help you succeed. The easiest to use electronic onboarding unit Omnitracs®, helps you stay paperless and compliant.