Owner Operator Teams Now Start at $1.25 per Mile - New 2022 Pay Increase!
John Christner Trucking loves Owner Operators! (John was one himself after all). Bringing your own truck, you enjoy all of our great benefits (you’re responsible for your 2290). John Christner Trucking is moving critical fresh food loads to restock shelves and need hard working professionals like you. We are all in this together.
Our Drivers Spoke and WE LISTENED!
Now offering a NEW pay increase and PRACTICAL miles!
That's right - JCT is working harder than ever to make sure our Contractors are earning what they deserve.
- Team Pay Starts at $1.25/Mile - New 2022 Base Pay Increase
- $0.02 per Mile Safety Bonus, Paid Quarterly
- Fuel Surcharge
- $50/Hour Detention Pay
- Pilot/Flying J Fuel Rebate of $0.15/Gallon
- NEW $0.15/Gallon Rebate from Love's
- $1,200 Referral Bonus - One Time Payout
- LIMITED TIME $1,000 Orientation Pay per Driver
- Now Offering PRACTICAL Miles!
- Priority Dispatch
Team up with a lead in the industry for team drivers and start earning more money today!
- Fuel Surcharge Paid on All Miles - Loaded and Empty
- Dedicated Support Team Focused on Team Productivity
- Lots of Straight Loads
- Great Miles
- No Cash Down
- $1 Buyout With No Balloon Payments
- Weekly Settlements
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Permits and Base Plates
- Road Use and Fuel Taxes Paid (O/O’s Responsible for 2290)
- EZ Pass, Oklahoma Pike Pass and Drivewyze
Owner Operator Requirements:
- Class A CDL
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have recent OTR, 3 months tractor-trailer driving experience
- No more than three (3) moving violations in the past three (3) years
- No more than three (3) preventable accidents/incidents in the past three (3) years
- No DUI/DWI in the past five (5) years