It's not just a job. It's a sound
investment that grows with time.
When you start a job with
you'll have something to show for it down the road.
Pay You Can Bank On - $100,000
•Steady freight on our regional or OTR routes
will keep you moving and making a good living.
•Bonuses You can make good money just hauling
freight, but can earn even more through our fuel conservation and
driver referral bonuses.
Benefits to Boot
- Health and life insurance for you, your
spouse, and children.
- A company-sponsored 401(K) plan. That means
free money. We match what you invest, so you can have more when you
- Paid vacation and holidays so you can take a
family road trip, or maybe stay home for a change.
Equipment Other Fleets
- Trucks. A first-class ride in a late-model
Kenworth T-680 or Freightliner Cascadia Evolution.
- Trailers. A smooth haul pulling our Utility
refrigerated with SmartTruck UT6 aerodynamics.
- Welcoming workplace. Showing friendliness and
respect is just the way we work around here. Our drivers are known
by name and get the support they deserve, from dispatch to
- Dependable home time. Steady freight doesn’t
just mean reliable work and pay; it means reliable home time.
- Rider and pet policy. We want you to enjoy
your time on the road. That’s why you’re welcome to take along
loved ones and pets to keep you company and make those miles pass
- CDL A
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Minimum Experience: 6 months.
- Ask about our Student Program if you have a
CDL A, but not enough experience.
- DWI Convictions: Must be 5 years ago
- Moving Violations: Only 3 last 3 years
- Preventable Accidents: Only 3 last 3
To take a closer look, visit:
Call Today - (844) 909-0804