Herman Trucking, Inc. provides quality
transportation services to domestic and international markets. Our
quality commitment is timely, complete, and accurate response to
our customers' needs.
- Founded in 1964 by Danny Herman with one power unit.
- ISO 9002 Certified in 1998.
- DHT is an I.C.C. common carrier serving the US, Mexico, and
- We are service-oriented, specializing in truckload
- DHT has been active in dealing with single-source and
time-sensitive material for thirty (30) years.
- We utilize central dispatch, team driver concept, and have
Qualcomm Satellite units in all of our trucks.
- Our current Fleet size is around 190 trucks.
- 22 years of age
- one year or 100,000 miles OTR experience
- mountain, snow, and ice experience
- possess a Commercial Driver's License/Class A, X
- current experience in last 3 years
- no more than 1 preventable accident in last 3 years
- no more than 3 moving violations in last 2 years
- no excessive speed (15 mph or over), careless or reckless
driving convictions in last 3 years
- no DUI/DWI convictions in last 10 years, never in a commercial
- no felony convictions
- satisfactory completion of DHT pre-employment processing
(written test, road test, physical examination, substance and
- Team pay starts at .16 up to .21 plus incentive pay
- 1 1/2 days off for every 7 available for dispatch
- benifits include vacation package, 401(k) plan, group health,
- safety and referral incentive programs
- new equipment satellite equipped
- no slip seating
- layover pay
- much, much more