“Average is for other people!” – Werner President and CEO Derek Leathers
- Werner recently invested over $30 million in driver pay increases!
- 70% of our drivers get home nightly/weekly
- Solo drivers average $50,000-$70,000 per year
- Trainers average $60,000-$100,000 per year
- Teams average $120,000-$150,000 (split) per year + up to $5000 sign on Bonus (split)
- Truck Lease Program starting at $650 per week!
- Lease a brand-new Freightliner, Kenworth or Navistar!
- Werner offers over 200 home time and pay packages
- Average truck age of 1.8 years
- Automatic trucks with latest safety technology
- 100% trailer tracking
- Veterans program and spouse employment
- Team Match Program available for solo drivers
- FREE Drive Werner App for real time updates, pay details, load alerts, trip scanning and more!
- All new order 2020 trucks come with 1800-watt pure sine inverters
- Paid Weekly
- Direct Deposit Available
- Retirement Plan/401(k)
- Lay Over Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Orientation Expenses Paid
- Tuition Reimbursement
- No-Touch Freight: 95%
- Assigned Equipment & Dispatchers
- 24/7 Dispatch Available
- Rider and pet permits
- Paid Base Plate & Permits
- Health, Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Orientation Length: 2 days
- In-Cab Communication Devices
- Up to $3,000 relocation bonus (for select accounts)