Tanker Drivers Return Home Weekly or More
Earn $67-$92,000 Plus Benefits
Eagle Transport is a leader in petroleum and chemical transportation, and we need reliable company drivers in your area! Haul either petroleum or chemical products to individual locations as dispatched, using a tanker or dry bulk trailer.
LOCATIONS: Eagle Transport has terminal locations throughout the eastern U.S. and in Texas. For a full list of terminal locations, click HERE.
Company Driver Perks
- Return Home Weekly or More!
- Weekly Pay through ADP
- Paid Orientation and Training ($140 per day)
- UMR Health Insurance (a UnitedHealth company)
- Dental, Vision, Disability, HSA, and 401K (company match up to 6%)
- Overtime, Detention, Breakdowns, and Multi-Stop Pay
- One Week Paid Vacation (2 weeks your 2nd year)
- Quarterly Safety Bonus, Experience Pay (after 6 months), Longevity (annually)
- Uniform and Boot Program
Paid Orientation and Training
When you join the team at Eagle Transport, you’ll spend 1 day at the nearest terminal office and receive $140 for Orientation Pay. You’ll have a 1 on 1 meeting with the Terminal Manager to learn more about the Eagle Transport culture. During the paid training period, you’ll spend 15 days in a truck with a trainer (20 days for recent graduates), and the pay continues at $140 per day.
TRANSPORT DRIVER PREREQUISITES
- Candidate must be at least 23 years of age.
- Candidate must have no more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years, or 4 in the past 7 years.
- Candidate must have at least one (1) years driving experience with a tractor/trailer within the last 7 years
- Candidate must have no serious or severe traffic convictions in the past 3 years (examples: Following too closely,
- Careless and/or reckless driving, Leaving the scene of an accident), or a DUI/DWI within the past 10 years (maximum of 1 in a lifetime).
- Candidate must be free of any chargeable "DOT-Recordable" accidents in the past 3 years (as defined as a Fatality, Injuries requiring transport to hospital, or vehicles towed away from the scene).
- Candidate must have a current and valid commercial Drivers License (CDL), including appropriate endorsements for tanker and hazardous materials (N and H or Combination X) and must be able to drive a vehicle with air brakes.
- Candidate must meet qualifications for a Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC).
- Candidate must be able to read and speak the English Language, in accordance with section 391.11(b)(2) of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
Connect with a Recruiter NOW by calling 833-673-1573 or complete the online contact form and we’ll be in touch with you!
Ready to apply now? CLICK HERE to complete our full application
Follow Us On
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | LINKEDIN
and visit our website at www.eagletransportcorp.com