Company Pay & Benefits
Pay You Can Bank On - Up to $70k+ Per Year*
We're Committed to Training New Drivers
When you enjoy something and you're good at it, teaching comes naturally - and it's fun. That's how we feel about training recent CDL grads. But it's not just the feeling. It's a commitment. We know that staying elite depends on helping the next generation get started and keep going strong.
Must have a valid CDL with successful completion of an accredited CDL school.
How We Put Our Commitment Into Action
Training That's Fast-Tracked
- Road-ready in as little as 3 weeks.
- Paid weekly while training.
Benefits For Today & Tomorrow
- Health coverage, life insurance, and paid time off.
- 401(k) retirement with company contributions.
Reliable Miles & a Range of Routes
- Consistent miles and freight, all paid the same.
- Opportunities for both over-the-road and regional routes.
Pay That Starts Strong and Grows
- $45-48k expected first-year earnings.
- $57-60k for experience drivers.
Equipment Other Fleets Envy
- Late-model Kenworth T-680s, 100% automatic fleet.
- Utility refrigerated trailers with SmartTruck UT6 aerodynamics.
Business That's Personal
- A friendly environment at work and dependable time at home.
- Rider and pet policy to take loved ones on the road.
To take a closer look: visit our website HERE
Call Today - (844) 909-0804