Truck Transport Inc., a Schilli Corporation Company, is a Liquid Bulk products transporter based in St. Louis, MO. As a smaller and specialized carrier, we have the opportunity to offer CDL-A regional tanker truck drivers weekend home time, $1,200 average per week and the chance to know our staff personally in a family environment.
Interested in driving for Truck Transport? Call (888) 210-6318 or Apply Now!
CDL-A regional tanker truck drivers for TTI enjoy:
- Excellent pay per mile, empty or loaded
- Avg $1,200 per week!
- Weekend Home Time!
- Detention Pay
- Paid orientation and full training
- Holiday pay (after 90 days)
- Vacation Pay
- Safety Bonus'
- Assistance in getting your Haz-Mat endorsement if needed
Worried about healthcare costs? Schilli has the benefits to keep you covered!
- 401(k) with partial match
- No insurance waiting period for those already insured through another employer
- That means we will pay the difference in your insurance cost until you are fully on our insurance
- Extremely low premium for employee coverage – includes BC/BS medical, office visits/drug co-pay, dental, & vision
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance
- Rx card
CDL-A regional tanker truck driver requirements:
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Current CDL-A
- 1 years' verifiable OTR experience
- HazMat (or ability to obtain) required in some locations
- TWIC (or ability to qualify) required
- Tanker Endorsement