REGIONAL AND OTR CLASS A CDL TRUCK DRIVERS – Dedicated Customer Base – PAY INCREASE
LCL is expanding and is adding drivers to run Regionally and Over the Road, as well as passport drivers willing to run Canada for new business recently added!
Recent mileage and hourly pay increase!
DRIVERS EARN AN AVERAGE OF $80-$90K FIRST YEAR WITH A GUARANTEED MINIMUM TRANSITION PAY!
TOP DRIVERS CAN EARN $100K+ YEARLY! Starting pay on loaded miles minimum $0.63 CPM!
LCL Bulk is a Wisconsin based food grade tanker company that primarily hauls liquid chocolate for some of the largest chocolate manufactures in the US!
DRIVERS FOR LCL BULK CAN EXPECT:
• EARN AN AVERAGE OF $80-$90K FIRST YEAR WITH A GUARANTEED MINIMUM TRANSITION PAY!
• Truck parking at home
• Average of between ($1,400 - $1,600+) per week
• $1,200/week Guaranteed Minimum Transition Pay for 6 weeks
• $1,400/week Guaranteed Minimum Pay for dedicated drivers
• Assigned late model equipment
• EpicVue TV, XM Radio, APU, Refrigerator and Inverter
• Regional drivers are home every week on schedule
• OTR drivers are home every 10 to 14 days (out longer if you choose)
• Dedicated customer base
• Paid orientation and tanker training (training pay $250/day)
• Tanker endorsement needed (we will reimburse if hired)
• No Hazmat needed
• $75.00/day weekend premium ($7,200+/yr. potential) – included under the transition pay minimum
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
LCL Bulk Transport, Inc. is a family owned and operated business that has more than 80-years' experience in the food hauling industry. With Terminals in Elkhorn, WI and Elizabethtown, PA. LCL Bulk operates more than 70 trucks and 200 tank trailers for a dedicated and specialized customer base across the MW and NE. We offer small company values but with large company benefits.
• Weekly payroll
• Medical, Dental, Life and Vision insurance
• 401(k) match and Profit sharing
• Paid Holidays and PTO
• Class A CDL
• 12 or more months tractor trailer experience
• Over 21 years of age
• The ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
• Ability to go into Canada
Click for more information or to APPLY or call (888) 266-5970