Education, Knowledge & other
- ____ Possession of a valid “CDL Class B or A” Driving
- ____ 2 years of verifiable driving experience preferred, but
not a must.
- ____ No positive results for Drug and/or Alcohol test in the
past 3 years are a must.
- ____ No more than 2 moving violations in the past 36 months and
no more than 1 violations in the past 12 months.
- ____ No major violations such as DUI, DWI, hit & run, vehicular
manslaughter or a felony.
- ____ Must have thorough Knowledge of the DOT Regulations,
regarding driving and driver responsibility.
- ____ Must be able to do a pre-trip and post trip inspection and
fill out the necessary paperwork, everyday.
- ____ Must be able to unload trucks with a manual pallet jack
and breakdown products into different pallets according to the
- ____ Must be punctual to work and be able to handle road stress
and detention stress.
- ____ Must be dependable and be able to work independently.
- ____ Must be available to work 5-6 days a week, occasionally,
upon short notice (2-3 hrs).
- ____ Must have friendly communication skills and be a
responsible team player
Daily Duties and
____ Drive a straight truck to make pickups and
____ Maintain your Electronic driver log according DOT regulations
all the time.
____ Maintain the equipments in good mechanical condition and take
necessary actions, if problems are found.
____ Must return the trip packs at the completion of each
____ Must do the pre trip and post trip inspection every day, fill
out proper paperwork and take necessary corrective actions, if any
problems are found.
____ Must load, unload and breakdown products, if necessary, as
trained and directed.
____ Must follow the proper call in procedure, as described in the
____ Must maintain good communication with the office. Must call
the office every ½ hour, if you are waiting for a door or if you
are waiting to be checked out for more than ½ hour.
____ Must be able to follow all other company policies.
____ Any other jobs and duties assigned by the manager.
Job Type: Full-time