At the heart of Navajo Express is a sense of family. Still owned and operated by the Digby family
after 39 years, Navajo Express has strategically grown into a multi-division, 900+ carrier
servicing nationwide customers from coast-to-coast. It is thanks to this growth and the support
of its professional driving fleet that Navajo has been recognized as a Top Company for Women
to Work, Top 100 Carrier, Top Innovator and Safety Award winner multiple times over. Navajo
drivers are able to grow their careers and explore various runs and freight types to determine
where their passion lies and where they feel they can best succeed. Drivers also enjoy
thorough health benefits, bonuses, new and expertly-maintained equipment and some of the
best home time in the industry. As Don Digby, Jr. energetically confirms, at Navajo you can
expect “miles, money and home time, all with respect.”
It’s time you Find Your Lane at Navajo Today!
Navajo Team Drivers Enjoy:
● EXTRA Precautions In Place During Orientation
● High Freight Volume w/ Increasing Customer Demand
● Consistent, Strong Paychecks Week after Week
● Orientation Pay
● No Shortage of Miles – We Need YOU to Help Deliver to America!
● Earn 1 Day Off For Every Week Out
● New Equipment with Bumper-to-Bumper Coverage; Manual & Autos
● 99% No-Touch Freight
● Full Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
● 401(k) with Company Match
● Pet & Rider Policy
● Family Owned & Operated – Always With Respect!
Don’t wait – limited positions available for this exclusive opportunity. Contact Navajo Express
today for more info.!