Here's a GREAT opportunity to join one of America's
premier transportation leaders as a Flatbed driver associate with
our NEW DEDICATED customer in Middletown, OH.
These Dedicated runs are within a 4 state region
(OH, PA, IN and KY) and will have "guaranteed
minimums" while getting you home EVERY WEEK to what
matters most- your family!
During the economic downturn, Averitt has remained
strong and stable while continuing to grow. The main reason is
because of our dedicated team members. We continue to strive for
EXCELLENCE every day and to grow our team with high quality people.
Always have and always will since 1971!
With all of us having the same goal in
mind...meeting our customer's needs which in turn will allow us to
achieve a satisfying and successful career while enhancing a better
quality of life for our families. Just ask any of our
8000+ associates (over 500 of them have been with
us for over 20 years!) how they've been shown the respect and
appreciation they deserve as an Averitt associate.
If you're still deciding to be part of our team,
let us share with you some of the other great benefits of this
position and becoming an Averitt Associate....
- Starting pay is .39 - .40 cpm; Hub
- Flatbed top-out pay is 42.5
- Guaranteed minimums: 2100 miles or $900
- Dedicated runs of coiled steel- home EVERY
- Complete Family BCBS medical,
dental, vision and Rx card benefits for only $44 weekly. ($18
- Assigned and well maintained equipment
- Stop, Detention and Breakdown pay
- Averitt supplies all securement equipment and
personal protection equipment for plant pick-ups.
- Paid Vacation
- 8 paid holidays (after 6 months of service)
- Profit Sharing and 401k options
- Company supplied life insurance and short-term
- Uniform program
- Credit union options
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Programs are available.
- Other career advancement options...we
promote from within!
- Weekly direct deposit
- Referral Reward Programs
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, Tn. with free
travel, lodging and most meals.
Equal opportunity employer. Females and
Minorities are encouraged to apply.