Straight Truck Drivers Needed
Education, Knowledge & other
- ____ Possession of a valid “CDL Class B or A” Driving
- ____ 2 years of verifiable driving experience preferred, but
not a must.
- ____ No positive results for Drug and/or Alcohol test in the
past 3 years are a must.
- ____ No more than 2 moving violations in the past 36 months and
no more than 1 violations in the past 12 months.
- ____ No major violations such as DUI, DWI, hit & run, vehicular
manslaughter or a felony.
- ____ Must have thorough Knowledge of the DOT Regulations,
regarding driving and driver responsibility.
- ____ Must be able to do a pre-trip and post trip inspection and
fill out the necessary paperwork, everyday.
- ____ Must be able to unload trucks with a manual pallet jack
and breakdown products into different pallets according to the
- ____ Must be punctual to work and be able to handle road stress
and detention stress.
- ____ Must be dependable and be able to work independently.
- ____ Must be available to work 5-6 days a week, occasionally,
upon short notice (2-3 hrs).
- ____ Must have friendly communication skills and be a
responsible team player
Daily Duties and
____ Drive a straight truck to make pickups and
____ Maintain your Electronic driver log according DOT regulations
all the time.
____ Maintain the equipments in good mechanical condition and take
necessary actions, if problems are found.
____ Must return the trip packs at the completion of each
____ Must do the pre trip and post trip inspection every day, fill
out proper paperwork and take necessary corrective actions, if any
problems are found.
____ Must load, unload and breakdown products, if necessary, as
trained and directed.
____ Must follow the proper call in procedure, as described in the
____ Must maintain good communication with the office. Must call
the office every ½ hour, if you are waiting for a door or if you
are waiting to be checked out for more than ½ hour.
____ Must be able to follow all other company policies.
____ Any other jobs and duties assigned by the manager.
Job Type: Full-time
- Direct Deposit
- Retirement Plan /
- Vacation Pay
- Health Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Est. Miles A Week:
- Orientation Length:
- Satellite Communications:
General Information about DELtaura
2012 (6 years ago)
Type of Company:
Number of employees:
20 - 49
Number of company trucks:
20 - 49
Number of trucking owner operators:
5 - 9
DEltaura is an established, growing logistics company located in
the Reading, PA and the Chicago, IL area.
DELtaura Additional Jobs
Based on your search, you may qualify for these other openings
DELtaura also has the following other openings available:
Truck Driver Requirements
Equipment Types (and experience required):
- Minimum Age: 24
- License Classes: N/A
- OTR Exp: None Required
- OTR Exp in last 5 years: None Required - [List in Job
- Local Exp: None Required
- Endorsements Required: None
- DUI Policy: Must be before Mar 18, 2015
- Felony Policy: Will Consider
- Moving Violations: 1 in the last 3 years
- Reckless Driving Violations: 1 in the last 3 years
- Preventable Accidents: 1 in the last 3 years