Now Hiring CDL A Driving Students! Great
Miles, Great Pay!
- Company Driver Solo
- Company Driver Team
- Student / Recent Grad
It's not just a job. It's a sound
investment that grows with time.
When you start a job with
you'll have something to show for it down the road.
We're Committed to Training New Drivers
When you enjoy something and you're good at it, teaching comes
naturally - and it's fun. That's how we feel about training recent
CDL grads. But it's not just the feeling. It's a commitment. We
know that staying elite depends on helping the next generation get
started and keep going strong.
Must have a valid CDL with successful completion of an
accredited CDL school.
How We Put Our Commitment Into Action
Training That's Fast-Tracked
- Road-ready in as little as 3 weeks.
- Paid weekly while training.
Benefits For Today & Tomorrow
- Health coverage, life insurance, and paid time off.
- 401(k) retirement with company contributions.
Reliable Miles & a Range of Routes
- Consistent miles and freight, all paid the same.
- Opportunities for both over-the-road and regional routes.
Pay That Starts Strong and Grows
- $45-48k expected first-year earnings.
- $57-60k for experience drivers.
Equipment Other Fleets Envy
- Late-model Kenworth T-680s, 100% automatic fleet.
- Utility refrigerated trailers with SmartTruck UT6
Business That's Personal
- A friendly environment at work and dependable time at
- Rider and pet policy to take loved ones on the road.
To take a closer look: visit our website HERE
Call Today - (844) 909-0804
- Paid Weekly
- Retirement Plan /
- Lay Over Pay
- Drop and Pick-up
- Deadhead Pay
- Stop off Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Orientation Expenses
- Fuel Surcharge
- No-Touch Freight: 95%
- Fuel Card
- Lease Purchase Program
- Assigned Equipment
- Assigned Dispatchers
- 24/7 Dispatch Available
- Base Plate & Permits
- Rider Program
- Pet Policy
- Health Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance
- Est. Miles A Week: 4,751 -
- Orientation Length: 3
- Satellite Communications:
General Information about National Carriers
1987 (31 years ago)
Type of Company:
Number of employees:
100 - 249
Number of company trucks:
50 - 99
Number of trucking owner operators:
50 - 99
About National Carriers:
National Carriers' driving professionals are some of the best in
the business. They work hard to ensure that each delivery arrives
at its destination on-time and intact. National Carriers performs a
rigorous screening process to verify that each applicant hired as a
lease operator has earned the right to be a member of the "elite
National Carriers Additional Jobs
Based on your search, you may qualify for these other openings
at National Carriers:
Truck Driver Requirements
Equipment Types (and experience required):
- Minimum Age: 21
- License Classes: A
- OTR Exp: 6 - 9 months
- OTR Exp in last 5 years: 6 - 9 months
- Local Exp: None Required
- Endorsements Required: None
- DUI Policy: Must be before Apr 25, 2013
- Moving Violations: 3 in the last 3 years
- Reckless Driving Violations: 0 in the last 3 years
- Preventable Accidents: 3 in the last 3 years